21st International Nondestructive Testing & Evaluation of Wood Symposium Call for Papers Extended to February 15th, 2019
by Brüchert, Franka (FORST)
We would like to inform you that the deadline for paper submission for the 21st NDTE symposium has been extended to February 15, 2019. You are warmly invited to submit your abstract for this upcoming event. The online submission page is open under https://ndtesymposium.org/call-for-papers-posters-exhibits/abstract-form/ .
The 21th International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium will be held in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, September 25-27, 2019. The symposium is a forum for those involved in non-destructive testing and evaluation of wood, wood-based products, and structures.
Objectives of the conference:
The objectives of this symposium are to provide the international nondestructive testing and evaluation of wood research community a venue to present results from their latest research and technology transfer activities and make them available to scientists and engineers from around the world. Networking among participants will foster new collaborative efforts, with an emphasis on implementation of non-destructive testing technologies around the globe.
Subject areas covered:
- Nondestructive characterization of wood and wood-based materials
- Evaluation of forest materials for optimal utilization
- Advanced grading technologies for solid wood and engineered wood products
- Condition assessment, evaluation, and repair of existing wood structures
- Condition assessment of historic wood artifacts and structures
- Evaluation and assessment of urban trees
- Industrial application of emerging nondestructive testing technologies
- Other nondestructive evaluation related research and development activities
Please find more information on: www.ndtesymposium.org <http://www.ndtesymposium.org>
Abstract Submission: February 1, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: March 1, 2019
Paper Submission: July 1, 2019
Registration: July 31, 2019
Please forward this invitation to all colleagues who might be interested in taking part in our conference.
Hoping to see you in Freiburg!
Dr. Robert J. Ross (USDA Forest Products Laboratory and Michigan Technological University)
Dr. Udo H. Sauter (Forest Reseach Institute Baden-Württenbmerg (FVA))
Dr. Xiping Wang (USDA Forest Products Laboratory )
Mobil: +49-175 180 48 33
Dep. of Forest Utilisation
Forest Research Institute of Baden-Württemberg
79100 Freiburg, Germany
phone:+49-761 4018 239
mobile: +49-175 180 48 33
fax:+49-761 4018 333