Work Party 5.04.13 Industrial Engineering , Operation Analysis and Logistics is organizing a Webinar series for the first semester of 2018. Details are attached.
Let us know if you have any questions and I hope you can attend and help us to distribute the announcement. There is no cost to attend!
The Industrial Engineering, Operation Analysis and Logistics working party (5.04.13) AT IUFRO is glad to announce a series of webinars scheduled for Spring 2018. Please MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
The goal of this webinar series is to present latest updates on technology and operations management practices impacting the forest products industry. The webinars are free and do not require a registration. If for some reason you cannot participate, a recording of each webinar will be uploaded to the working party web site. The schedule is as follows:
· Wood procurement. February 6, 2018. 4-5pm Central European Time (GMT +01:00). WebEx session number 317 786 309
· Lean logistics: Value Stream Mapping Applied to the Wood Fiber Supply Chain. March 20, 2018. 9-10 pm Eastern Time (GMT -05:00). WebEx session number 310 080 448
· Statistical Process Control (SPC) – A Time-Tested Tool for Process Control and Improvement. April 10, 2018. 7-8 am Pacific Time (GMT -08:00). WebEx session number 311 570 056
· Production Management in Forest based industries. May 15, 2018. 4-5pm Central European Time (GMT +01:00). WebEx session number 318 558 152
· Tooling Issues in Wood-Based Manufacturing. -June 12th, 2018. 3-4 pm Malaysia Time.
Instructions to access WebEx
1. Go to https://virginiatech.webex.com <https://virginiatech.webex.com/>
2. Enter the WebEx session number (see above)
3. If this is your first time using WebEx, the platform will ask you to install the WebEx client. It will take a couple of minutes
4. Once you are logged-in, please adjust your microphone and speakers preferences.
Department of Sustainable Biomaterials
Brooks Forest Products Building
1650 Research Center Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone (540) 231-0978
Related web sites: