From: Victoria Herian [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 10:53 AM
To: Victoria Herian
Subject: Reminder of November 15 Call for Abstracts
If you have not yet submitted your abstract, do so today to avoid missing the November 15 deadline. I hope to see you in Jackson!
Call for Abstracts
Deadline November 15, 2014
· One full day dedicated to early stage researchers (students and recent graduates). You can present your research and participate in a mini-workshop focused on publishing in SWST journals. Students can participate in the Student Poster Competition with cash prizes.
· One full day dedicated to exploration of Grant Teton and Yellowstone National Parks.
· The IUFRO 5.10 Forest Products Marketing and Business Management Research Group will hold a full-day meeting in conjunction with SWST technical sessions.
IUFRO 5.10 Forest Products Marketing and Business Management
Friday, June 12, 2015
Attending the IUFRO marketing and business management meeting on Friday is included as part of the SWST registration. Abstract submission deadline is November 15, 2014.
· <http://www.swst.org/meetings/AM15/presenters/abstracts.html> IUFRO Call for Abstracts
Early Stage Researcher Day
One full day is dedicated to future leaders in the field. The morning session consists of presentations from students and recent graduates and the afternoon includes two mini-workshops and the Student Poster Competition.
* Lignocellulosic Material Science
· Innovation and Creativity
· Corporate Social Responsibility
· Next Generation Composites
· Nanotechnology of Lignocellulosics
· Bio Energy, Fuels, and Chemicals
· Innovations in Wood Construction
· Business and Marketing
· Poster Session <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sJUTlQx_AyRK1tTWDcH9FCSU0kaUqNAAwS3u_qQWoe…> Submit Abstract
<http://swst.org/meetings/AM15/about/misc.html#mini> Publishing in Wood & Fiber Science
<http://swst.org/meetings/AM15/about/misc.html#mini> Publishing in Forest Business and Enterprise
For Presenters: Call for Abstracts
An Abstract is required for all poster and oral presentations for:
1. The SWST International Convention
2. The IUFRO 5.10 Forest Products Marketing and Business Management meeting
Due date: November 15, 2014
Questions? Contact Eric Hansen at eric.hansen(a)oregonstate.edu
Victoria L. Herian
Society of Wood Science and Technology
P.O. Box 6155
Monona, WI 53716 USA