Dear colleagues of the IUFRO Div. 6, I hope you are doing well.

I would like to share with you the call for abstract of the PEPR FORESTT Conference. PEPR FORESTT is the French research programme on forest resilience:https://forestt-international-conference.colloque.inrae.fr/

The PEPR FORESTT conference is organised under the auspices of IUFRO. The call for asbtract is opened until December 13, 2026 : https://framaforms.org/forestt-international-conference-2027-abstract-submission-form-1787906481

The conferences themes and symposia : https://forestt-international-conference.colloque.inrae.fr/scientific-program/symposiums

Please, could you share the call within your working groups and networks? You may also consider submitting proposals to the simposium that I am co-organising : "Social forestry in the tropics: Conditions, challenges, and pathways for sustainable community-led forest management".

I am available to provide more information if necessary. Thank you so much, best regards, Marie Ange.















FORESTT Conference 2027: Call for abstracts
-- 
Marie Ange NGO BIENG
HDR

UR  Forêts et Sociétés. CIRAD
Campus International de Baillarguet, TA C-105/D
34398 Montpellier Cedex 5 France

marie-ange.ngo_bieng@cirad.fr
-- 
Marie Ange NGO BIENG
HDR

UR  Forêts et Sociétés. CIRAD
Campus International de Baillarguet, TA C-105/D
34398 Montpellier Cedex 5 France

marie-ange.ngo_bieng@cirad.fr